A successful Gents Open day was held with 26 competitors having travelled from far and wide. The course prepared well by Robert Strang, Greenkeeper, stood up well to the extreme weather conditions of Heavy rain after the dry spell.
Winner: Alan Robertson, Carradale GC 36 pts
Runner Up: Ryan McConnachie, Carradale GC 35 pts (BIH)
3rd: Finlay Neilson, Glasgow GC / Carradale GC 35 Pts
4th: Alan O’Neill West Lothian GC 34 pts (BIH)
5th: Jamie Robertson MAC Dunes 34pts
Hole sponsored prizes by Carradale Bay CaravanPark
- Nearest Hole in 2 shots at 4th– Des Dunlop
- Nearest hole at 10thHole Brian McDairmid
- Nearest Hole at 17th– Jamie Campbell
Longest Drive sponsored by Robert Strang, Greenkeeper
- at 18th hole Ryan McConnachie
Magic Two’s winner
- Jamie Campbell with a 2 at the 8thHole.
Par 3 competition sponsored by Clyde Fishermen Association (Carradale Branch)
- Best Aggregate stableford points at all par 3’s was Alan O’Neill West Lothian G.C.
Carradale Gents section are grateful to our Gents Open official sponsor, Carradale Bay Caravan Park Carradale. Many thanks to Colin Burgess and his team at Carradale Bay. Thanks to all sponsors, players, support team and those who donated raffle prizes.
Trophy and prizes were presented by David Ritchie, Gents Club Captain, Carradale Golf Club.