35 ladies took part in the Carradale Ladies Open in a day of wind, rain, mist and some belated sunshine. Despite the weather, the course was looking fantastic thanks to the continued diligence and early morning efforts of greenkeeper Robert Strang.
Thanks also to the very generous local businesses and supporters of the club who sponsored and donated prizes: Ken Campbell Golf, Kintyre Gin, Mr & Mrs A Brown, James Semple & Son, h’Airds, Glen Bar and Restaurant, Drumfearne Cakes.
1. Jenni Turnbull, Lamlash, nett 64 (bih)
2. Susan Butchard, Lamlash, nett 64
3. Donna McKellar, Lochgilphead, nett 65
1. Laura McGeachy, Haggs Castle, 71
2. Liz Kerr, Lamlash, 81 (bih)
3. Ann May, Lamlash, 81
Magic 2’s: L Ramsay, S Butchard
Longest Drive: L Ramsay, K Hardman
Nearest the Pin in 2: L McGeachy, E Hunter
Nearest the Pin: L Ramsay
Nearest the Line: G McIntosh
Pictured is Gail McIntosh and Laura McGeachy